You will be expected to:
· Collaborate with the product manager, technical lead, and other developers to design, prototype and develop enterprise class services.
· Build services that are scalable, well documented and meet our client expectations.
· Maintain existing code and make improvements to increase maintainability, performance, and scalability.
· Support software rollouts in production.
· Support, debug and fix issues.
· Constantly improve code quality and test coverage.
It could be you if you have:
· Diploma/certificate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
· 3+ years of demonstrated experience in the Java space
· Experience working in Java 8 and Spring Boot
· Experience in building SaaS platform with distributed services
· Knowledge of another language such as Python, C++, Scala, Kotlin…;
· Strong understanding of design patterns, concurrency patterns and experience building thread safe code
· Strong understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and distributed architectures
· Experience writing tests for automated TDD frameworks
· Excellent knowledge of relational databases as well as noSQL alternatives such as Elastic, Cassandra, Redis…;
· Excellent knowledge of database schema design and query optimization
· Experience using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
· Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
· Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Aliyun, Tencent Cloud, GCP…) is a plus
· Full-stack experience (including Angular frontend development) is a plus
· Keen to transform into a Full Stack Developer
If you fit the bill for this position, we’d love to hear from you! Send your resume and cover letter to hr@asiaInspection.com.
We are searching for graduates keen to pursue a career with technical and managerial aspects.
1:During the first 18 months of the Program, join the Key Account Operations team 工作职责：
§ Discover the whole quality control function by regularly carrying out product inspections in factories;
§ Ensure that client requirements have been accurately identified and that they are fully satisfied with the Inspection Programs implemented;
§ Implement, execute, and measure Key Performance Indicators to drive projects and ensure a timing delivery and reliability of QC results;
§ Apply solutions to enhance QIMA's quality of service by maintaining a low claim rate of clients.
§ Efficiently communicate with different internal teams (sales, back-office, frontline) as well as clients’ key contacts;
§ Support pre-sales inquiries as well as clients’ meetings with our operations experts;
2:After 18 months,工作职责：develop his/her management skills by becoming an Inspector Team Leader or by joining our Audit have the opportunity to Department.
3：After completion of the Program, the Participant will be offered opportunities to join QIMA for a permanent role based on his/her career expectations and business needs.
有意者可以将简历投至： , HR contact No.:0571-86593806